Thursday 1 March 2012

Computer Graphics: Billboard Research

This is research for billboards to help me create my own billboard for my theme park attraction "Slithering Terror".


My first billboard is for King Kong 3D, I chose it because it looks unique as it incorporate the "3D" ascept, with the hand climbing out of the billboard and the 3D people that are hanging on the bus. Also the title logo "King Kong" is seperate to the right half side of the billboard.


This is my second billboard I'm researching and it is for The Rite. I chose this as its more of a generic billboard than the King Kong one. Again this utilises the title's logo and information is placed on the left hand side of the billboard, it's quite a sinister billboard with Anthony Hopkins sneering through a cross like hole. The colors arer creepy with too with the blacks and greys and blues in the hole hile outside of the hole the colours contrast it with a vibrant orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment